Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A kid with a different Mind Map :)
cartoon from: www.glasbergen.com

No comments:

Glad You Are Here!

Myspace Calendars at WishAFriend.com

Scorpio

Scorpio
Powerful, Independent, Strong, and Probing.

About Me

My photo
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I have nothing specific to say, people are not interested anymore in what others say, but most likely interested in what others DO or DON'T DO! I'm simply HUMAN. not afraid of admitting my mistakes and I am beyond doubt disposed to work on my flaws. BTY! I'm painfully straightforward (Rude) sometimes, but eventually you would know I was right. Can't change that! Am a Scorpio after all! I have a favorite quote which I go by: I walk the way I talk. My friends know that my TOP favorite quotes are: 1. MIND MAP! 2. Welcome to Saudi Arabia. and they sure know what I mean! I worked as a teacher, a supervisor and now I'm a curriculum developer in the MOE. I have 3 kids and they are my life time investment.

Myspace Clocks at WishAFriend.com