Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fly into a good mood!


Have you heard the expression 'fly into a rage?' Have you heard the expression 'fly into a good mood?'
I suppose you haven't. But have you ever felt a bit down and someone or something reminds you of an time when you were very happy, amused or successful in something? And quite suddenly, you no longer feel down, but you are laughing, excited or full of optimism? Have you ever been in the middle of a row when the telephone rings, and you find yourself flying into a good mood and speaking to the other person as if nothing had happened? You may never have heard the expression, 'fly into a good mood', but everyone has had this experience of within seconds getting into a different state, or witnessed others doing so.



We can use this fact in several ways. One way you can fly into a good mood is to use this simple technique:

When you appear to have a problem, ask:
'Suppose this problem were solved, how would things be?'
What would you see? See them now in your mind's eye.
What would you feel? Feel those feelings now!
What sounds would you hear? Hear them now!
When you are thinking that your problem is solved, and you are experiencing what you would experience when your problem is solved, how can you feel other than good?

An even quicker approach is to ask:
'How would I look if this problem were solved?' (Like the cat that got the cream, I suppose!)
So when events are less than optimal, fly into a good mood. You can handle things better in this state!
Why not share your comments and opinions with the rest of us. If you have any ideas, why not share them too?



TO read more articles go to:
http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/1stSelfDevelopment/Fly.htm

3 comments:

wedad said...

I agree with that 100%. It is the power of the mind plus the law of attraction. (Think happy) is my favourite slogan and (freedom of choice) is my favoutite phrase.
Sometimes, a person can fly into a good mood without help. While, in other times, we need somebody to polish our strength to us and blow the dust off our windows to get to see things more clearly.
wedad

Anonymous said...

Oh Hanan ..That is a wonderful blog including such interesting topics.
I really like it.
Nahlah..

mani said...

احييكي حنان على اختيارك الحلو للمواضيع كلها ..
وبالنسبة لدا الموضوع من وجهة نظري بيكون صعب على اي شخص انو يعملو لازم يكون له حب للتامل وله قدرة على انه يتحكم في مشاعره ويقودها زي ما يبغى ووقت ما يبغى ولو بنسبة بسيطة .. والا ما حيقدر يطبق نظرية رائعة زي دي .

تقبلي حبي

mani

Glad You Are Here!

Myspace Calendars at WishAFriend.com

Scorpio

Scorpio
Powerful, Independent, Strong, and Probing.

About Me

My photo
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I have nothing specific to say, people are not interested anymore in what others say, but most likely interested in what others DO or DON'T DO! I'm simply HUMAN. not afraid of admitting my mistakes and I am beyond doubt disposed to work on my flaws. BTY! I'm painfully straightforward (Rude) sometimes, but eventually you would know I was right. Can't change that! Am a Scorpio after all! I have a favorite quote which I go by: I walk the way I talk. My friends know that my TOP favorite quotes are: 1. MIND MAP! 2. Welcome to Saudi Arabia. and they sure know what I mean! I worked as a teacher, a supervisor and now I'm a curriculum developer in the MOE. I have 3 kids and they are my life time investment.

Myspace Clocks at WishAFriend.com