Saturday, August 16, 2008

CHeck out these sites.




Good morning,

Here are sites that might interest you.

http://www.walkthetalk.com/




About The Walk The Talk Company
Since 1977, WalkTheTalk.com has helped organizations and individuals, worldwide, achieve success through Ethical Leadership and Values-Based Practices. Our mission is both simple and straightforward: to provide you and your organization with high-impact resources for your personal and professional success!
We offer you hundreds of tactical and practical tools…each designed to inspire, inform, and most importantly, give you new levels of professional skills and confidence.
A Message From the Founder and CEO of WalkTheTalk.com
Our goal at WalkTheTalk.com is both simple and straightforward: to provide you and your organization with high-impact resources for your personal and professional success.
WALK THE TALK resources are designed to inspire, inform and, most importantly, help you reach new levels of professional skills and confidence. Each member of the WalkTheTalk.com team appreciates the trust you have placed in us, and we look forward to serving you and your organization in the future. Until then...
Best regards,
Eric Harvey, president and founder of The WALK THE TALK Company, is a leading expert on Ethics and Values-Based Practices. As a renowned speaker, business consultant, and author of twenty-six highly-acclaimed books - including the best-selling WALK THE TALK ... And Get The Results You Want, Ethics4Everyone, and The Leadership Secrets of Santa Claus - he and his team of professionals have helped thousands of individuals and organizations turn their values into value-added results.

No comments:

Glad You Are Here!

Myspace Calendars at WishAFriend.com

Scorpio

Scorpio
Powerful, Independent, Strong, and Probing.

About Me

My photo
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I have nothing specific to say, people are not interested anymore in what others say, but most likely interested in what others DO or DON'T DO! I'm simply HUMAN. not afraid of admitting my mistakes and I am beyond doubt disposed to work on my flaws. BTY! I'm painfully straightforward (Rude) sometimes, but eventually you would know I was right. Can't change that! Am a Scorpio after all! I have a favorite quote which I go by: I walk the way I talk. My friends know that my TOP favorite quotes are: 1. MIND MAP! 2. Welcome to Saudi Arabia. and they sure know what I mean! I worked as a teacher, a supervisor and now I'm a curriculum developer in the MOE. I have 3 kids and they are my life time investment.

Myspace Clocks at WishAFriend.com